Friday, May 9, 2008

helllooo loooovvvverrrrrrrrrr!!!


hmmmmmmmmmmm, yes, It's mine, it makes me happy. It's my Mothers Day gift and I am thrilled to pieces. I have been dreaming about this lover for days and days and told Tod, "yep, this is what I want, this is what I need. I have birthed your baby, I have cooked your meals, loved you unconditionally, washed your clothes, managed our home and family and this is all I want in return!" HA! He agreed it's a bargan! I'm not the kinda woman that will spend $150.00 bucks on a purse, or shoes, or earrings, I just want the finer things in scrapbooking supplies!
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!


Thank you Penny for hookin me up with your awesome "discount". This allowed me to get a few more "must haves" in the store yesterday!



Helllooooooo loooooooooooover! Welcome home!

1 comments:

Valerie said...

YAY for new toys so tell me what does this thing do LOL! havn't heard much of it. Is it a die cut machine?