Thanks Jeannine for this award!
10 Honest things about me.... hmmmm let me see....
10. I hate being cut off on the road while driving
9. I love the smell of Jasmine
8. I hate lairs
7. I love being a mom and step mom
6. I am WAAAAYYYYY to obsessed with paper and my Cricut
5. I love the sound of my childrens laughter
4. I miss my cat Lucy
3. I wish I could offer more to people
2. I hope my children know how much I love them
1. I am sure Jesus hears my prayers
Sunday, June 28, 2009
Posted by The6ofusinca at 9:27 PM
Friday, June 26, 2009
We spent Father's Day in Monterey. First we ate at the Whole Enchilada at Moss Landing, then went to the beach for a few minutes. After that we headed into Monterey and strolled on the pier and bought some yummy caramel corn and some killer candied apples. Always good for the teeth!!!!!!
Posted by The6ofusinca at 5:33 PM
Sunday, June 21, 2009
Each summer we are super blessed with baskets big and small of awesome strawberries! Our neighbors, our friends all spread the love and give us tons! AND TONS! So this year Kira and I made freezer jam! Sooo yummy on PB&J and with vanilla ice cream!
Our end products!!
Posted by The6ofusinca at 9:39 PM