Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Olivia's Preschool Graduation!!

I still find it hard to believe that Tod and I have an ALMOST five year old. It still blows me away when I look into her eyes and when I hear her sweet small voice that God had plans for us that we had nooooooooooo idea were coming. Yet, her she is ALMOST five years old and my precious little baby girl. We were blessed that the preschool in Seaside was just perfect for her, it may have been a longer drive for us, but the pay off was wonderful. She had a team of four great teachers, they were kind, nurturing, they were helpful, funny and patient. I loved each one of them!!!!

     Today when she graduated I was so emotional- It's a thing I have, God knows all about my tears of joy! I cried when she was lined up to walk down the isle and she saw us and waved so hard and proud with a big big smile! Then she leaned over to her one teacher and told her, "My momma and Kira are here!" (She couldn't see her daddy yet because he didn't stand up yet) As she walked down the isle and she saw her dad, she beamed and got so happy and smiled and waved so big at him!

    Thank you Jesus, thank you for your PERFECT plan, even when WE think we have it all under control and things figured out, you bring us this beautiful, healthy, happy, funny, spunky gift and I am able to call her mine.
I am blessed everyday by the love and joy she brings us daily. Thank you Jesus for giving me the responsibility and joy of being her momma. Amen.













1 comments:

Evethmoon Crafty Creations said...

Oh Jen, even I wanted to cry reading your post and seeing the beautiful little face of your daughter. I know the feeling, I have gone through kindergarten graduations 5 times not to mention the high school one's that make you feel so proud while tears roll down your face. I guess our tears of joy are because from day one we care for them and give them everything we can. but when they graduate, it is so proud to see that they earned that celebration by working hard and doing everything they needed to do in school to pass on to the next grade. I wish her continued success always! Hugs and God bless.