Sunday, June 24, 2012

Kira's Graduation 2012!

It's amazing how fast these last four years of high school just flew by. I have missed getting school drawings, or school projects to save for many years now, and I also miss when I would pick her up from school and she would tell me, "Did you know......" where I would learn something new about a state of something about an animal or something in history. Kira has always been a fast learner, excelling in math and challenging herself in things like history or science. She hit road blocks and worked through them, she learned from her mistakes, she grew into her own personality and became a beautiful, smart and kind young woman by the time she finished her high school years. I am blessed that Kira has a strong faith in God and is in love with Jesus, she has been a blessing to her family and continues to amaze me! She makes me laugh daily and even though she out grew that small child giggle, her laugh still makes my heart flitter every time I hear her laugh and smile. I pray God continues to bless her, that she continues to follow His path and always look to Him for her answers. 










1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

You must be SO proud! She's stunning! Happy I found your blog! Thanks! :)