Sunday, August 2, 2009

AND THE WINNER IS..................

WAIT FOR IT.....................













AND THE WINNER IS......................











WAIT FOR IT.......................................


Blogger




WINNER RANDOM NUMBER 3

~BridgetL~ said...

I love the doodling stack. Got the 12x12 and the 8x8. Great haul.

July 31, 2009 11:35 PM

congrats Bridget & thank u for watchin and playin. Please send me ur address and I'll get ur goodies off to u! (pm me @ Cricut mb partyof5inca)



Thank u all for watchin and playin!
Tuki & Lisa, please send me ur addresses and I will get your Paisley papers off to u two.
I'm on the Cricut mb as partyof5inca!!!


xoxoxoxo
Jen












3 comments:

~BridgetL~ said...

Are you kidding. I have been having computer troubles all weekend and finally was able to stay connected for more than 5 mins and this is my first stop and I find out I win. Wow. cool. Thanks. I will pm you at the cricut MB. Thanks again.

Sandy said...

Congrats Bridget!!!!!

Masked Marauder said...

Congrats ladies! Jen I have left you a blog award on my blog. Please drop by and pick it up!