Thursday, April 8, 2010

photos and family

Easter has come and gone and I miss it already! It's my all time favorite holiday, ever since I was a little girl I loved everything about it. The smell of the candy in a colorful Easter basket, the beautiful spring days that just begin to peek out from the dark clouds and wintery cold days.
When I was growing up I learned how much Jesus loves us and the ultimate sacrifice He made for us, I loved this holiday even more.

This year, on Easter, it did rain- all day... sigh. We were surrounded by family and laughs so it was a wonderful day. Here are some pics:


Till next time, Love yourself and each other
Jen

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

hiya babe!
I have just a couple Easter pix on my blog too! Cody in a basket!
so fun to see photos! hope your all well!
miss uuuuuuuuuuuuuu!