Monday, April 7, 2014

Is this thing on.................

It's been two years since I last posted.
    A lot has changed. A lot.
Tod and I got married February 28th 2014. Our 14 year anniversary together happened on April 1st 2014.
Kir and Hunter are happy and still together. Kira is attending medical assisting school and working part time at Bunnie's down town. Myoko is living in San Francisco, and works at two restaurants. Aiko is going to school at Sonoma and lives in a dorm. Her boyfriend Forrest is super sweet and they make a perfect couple.
Olivia is in 1st grade and has Mr. P (Puschnik) and loves him! Her best friends are Aria, Cora, and Milana.

   I think as I break from Facebook for a while, I will journal through blogger and start crafting again.
Spring is here, next week is Olivia's spring break and I would like to get the mancave and the scraproom cleaned out and summer will have us ready for crafts and activities.
   
   We decided to skip VBS this year and though that's a tough decision for me, I want to focus on Olivia's swimming, getting her into basketball and karate. So that will keep us pretty active!

   It's time to break from Facebook since I feel myself getting pulled to FB even when I have other pressing matters and I don't want to lose focus on Olivia and the family. With blogging, it's my time, and my photos and I don't need to get sucked into everyone else's negativity.


Feels good to be back - for me.

Current photos:








0 comments: