Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Hello Kitty








So when I was a kid, my life goal was to collect and cherish as much Hello Kitty stuff as I could. My first stamp was HK, my first stationary set was HK, and my first cool pen and pencil set was HK! Believe me, I wasn't showered with the goods, I had to beg and plead for my treasures. I still have an obsession for the Kitty, she makes me giggle inside and makes me tickled when I step foor into a Sanrio store, the smell of the plastic ( I KNOW, I KNOW, BUT IT'S HELLO KITTY PEOPLE!!)
So when I was finally able to get the HK cart for my Cricut, I HAD to jump on it. Made the long drive to Joann's in Fremont that is new and a treat to shop in. All their carts were on sale for $38.88, instead of $89.00 to $99.00. (Grabbed a few more MUST HAVE'S!) Kira busted these cuties out while Livie was down for a nap.. Lucky me she only sleeps for an hour now instead of the 2 or 3 hour timeframe. lol!! Kira's just busted out the new Sesame Street Friends cart. Livie's up so I'll have to keep her in line while Kira tried to create!!

4 comments:

shabby girl said...

Wuhl, I just could never get into HK, except for the name. Always thought that was cute, but HK was always so sombre, not having a mouth with which to express herself!
Oh, you have balloons, you must be happy. Kind of reminds me of that woman that ran the QuickStop on Porter St. in Soquel. She would never smile because she was afraid of getting wrinkles.
Obviously I didn't think about that...
Miss you girlie!

Georgina said...

I hear ya on the HK childhood thing... I LOVED getting ANYTHING HK..i loved MY MELODY and LITTLE TWIN STARS the best though..... how super cute that you got that cart... =)I'm sure you will put it to good use.. (if not, Kira will---LOL)
take care sisterrrrrrrrrr!!!

Valerie said...

Awwww how adorable that is! I miss you and love ya!

Dayami said...

This is sooo adorable!!! I have always loved Hello Kitty.
Hugs,
Dayami ;)